Ableton Live lets you easily create, produce and perform music within one intuitive interface. Live keeps everything in sync and works in real-time, so you can play and modify your musical ideas without interrupting the creative flow.
Live comes with a versatile collection of instruments, sounds, kits and loops for creating any kind of music and provides a full complement of effects to tweak and process your sound.
Bit depth: 32bit, 64bit
0. Download Ableton Live 9 below and extract all the files using any extracting program you have.
1. Install the application by double clicking on “ableton_live_suite_9.1.2_64”
2. Copy “Ableton LivePatch” file from the “Patch” folder and paste it in to the defualt installation folder. It is usually located at C:\ProgramData\Ableton\Live 9 Suite\Program (Attention: ProgramData)
3. RUN the patch file and click on patch button to activate it.
4. The patch program will create the file “Authorize.auz” in same folder. Double click on the “Authorize.auz” to ACTIVATE and run the application.
5. Go to Options – Preferences – Licenses Maintenance and turn off “Get software update” and “Send user data”