Bit depth: 32bit + 64bit
▪ Intel / AMD based PC with Windows 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, 7, 8 or 10 (x86 / x64) operating system.
▪ 32MB (or more) of RAM
▪ Internet connection
▪ 10GB (or more) hard disk (a 74 minute CD image requires 650-700MB)
▪ One or more bus-mastering SCSI and / or ATAPI buses
▪ One or more CD-ROM / DVD-ROM drives. You can use a CD / DVD recorder as a reader with sufficient hard disk space.
▪ One or more CD recorders (if you install more than 2 CD recorders, 700MHz CPU and 128MB RAM is recommended). Only required for Alcohol 120%
▪ One or more DVD recorders (if you want to burn DVD format). Only required for Alcohol 120%
Alcohol 120%, is a powerful Windows CD and DVD burning software that makes it easy to create backups of DVDs* and CDs. Additionaly, the program lets you store your most used CDs as images on your computer, and you can mount them on 1 of the 31 virtual drives with a click of a button.
Our burning software includes a Pre-Mastering function which lets you burn files directly from your hard drive, and supports Blu-ray format and HD DVD.Compatible with all Windows 32 and 64 bit operating systems up to Windows 10.
To Manualy uninstall Alcohol
1.Please download and run the following tool:
After removing SPTD from your system and restarting Windows as requested by
the tool (you may need to reboot twice in some cases, the tool will tell
Delete registry key for 32bit HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Alcohol Soft
For x64 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Alcohol Soft
Using the Alcohol or Device Manager of Windows to remove the added Virtual
Delete the installed folder of Alcohol under Programs.