Bit depth: 64bit
System requirements: Microsoft® Windows 7/8/10
Video card: the minimum solution is 1024x768.
Processor: Pentium® 4 2.0 GHZ or Athlon® 2000+ and above 1Gb RAM
Description: SpaceClaim is a software development company for creating and editing solid-state 3D models. The company's leader is Michael Payne - a former co-founder of PTC and one of the founders of SolidWorks, who later served as executive director of Spatial Corp. And the chief technologist at Dassault Systemes.
SpaceClaim is a program for creating and editing solid-state 3D models, primarily addressed to engineers who need to contribute to product development, but who currently do not use any of the "primary" MCAD systems. The program can work with most formats of 3D MCAD-systems, as well as store data in its own, fully open format, based on XML technology.
The SpaceClaim system can complement the NX functionality and improve the user experience. In addition, SpaceClaim contributes to the growth of the overall performance of the company, spreading all the benefits of 3D to all participants in the process. Thus, the product design process is optimized, the information exchange is improved, which leads to a reduction in the number of iterations during the design process and acceleration of the product's output on the market.
SpaceClaim provides engineers with a new level of flexibility in the design process.
Improvements made in SpaceClaim 2012 include advanced options for working with sheet metal, as well as the following options:
- the conditions for placing the mechanisms support the contact functions, ball joints, gears.
- direct three-dimensional drawing of points, lines, grooves.
- Advanced options for working with sheet metal, such as: a new library and new forms, flat templates, bent into three-dimensional objects, easy configurations, engraving.
- selection of components by size for the speed of cleaning the assembly from unnecessary components. Detailed options, for example, custom characters, symbol library, modular grid system for use in the automotive and aerospace industries.
- Advanced options for customizing your own tools and interactive objects.