Bit depth: 32bit, 64bit
Language: English + Russian
* IBM-compatible PC with a minimum 2 GHz Pentium-class microprocessor and 512 MB RAM
* Windows XP / XP64 / VISTA / VISTA64 / Win7 / Win7-64 / Win8 / Win8-64 / Win10 / Win10-64
* For Blu-ray or HD DVD media, a Blu-ray or HD DVD compliant drive is required.
* For HD decryption and ripping, the minimum OS is Windows 2000 (latest SP).
* PC player software usually requires Windows XP SP2 as minumum OS.
AnyDVD - is a program to decrypt the CSS and removing regional protection from any DVD disc in any DVD-ROM device. How about instant viewing DVD video on a computer c DVD-ROM, regional code is not compatible with this DVD drive, without rewriting it to your hard drive for an hour, using special descramble tools? AnyDVD will detect this discrepancy and automatically remove the protection. It takes only a few seconds. Even if your DVD-ROM not obezzonen, you have to watch discs from any area code.
AnyDVD is capable of removing unwanted movie features, including subtitles and prohibition messages such as copyright and FBI warnings. Also, it allows you to launch an external application whenever you insert or remove a disc, or prevent 'PC-friendly' software from automatically launching when you insert a video DVD. Decode - it is not all that capable of AnyDVD. You can control the speed DVD-ROM drive, allowing you to reduce the noise level when watching movies on your PC. You can even adjust the display frequency of your monitor for both NTSC and PAL. Also, AnyDVD decrypts protected audio-CD, so you can copy them.