Bit depth: 32bit, 64bit
▪ Processor: min. Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz
- For Visual Studio integration: min. 4 GB, recommended 6 GB or higher
- For standalone dotTrace, dotMemory, dotPeek: min. 512 MB, recommended 2 GB or higher
- Minimum space: 400 Mb
- Using SSD instead of HDD is recommended for optimal performance
▪ Operating system (a 64-bit OS is highly recommended for optimal performance):
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (not recommended)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (not recommended)
Visual Studio integration
ReSharper Ultimate products integrate into the following Visual Studio releases (Community, Professional and higher editions; Express editions are not supported):
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 RC
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Updates 1, 2 or 3
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Update 5
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 Update 3
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 SP1 + .NET Framework 4.5
dotMemory, dotCover, dotTrace and their respective remote profiling agents require .NET Framework 4.5 or 4.6 to be installed.
dotMemory and dotTrace allow profiling any .NET application that runs with the following frameworks:
- .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 or 4.6
- Silverlight 3.0, 3.1, 4.0, 4.1, 5.0 or 5.1
- CoreCLR 1.0 or 1.1
dotPeek 2016.3 (32-bit and 64-bit executables) is known to work under Windows Vista and more recent Microsoft operating systems (and runs under .NET Framework 3.5).
dotPeek 2016.3 as a web installer and as part of the ReSharper Ultimate installer requires .NET Framework 4.0 or higher to run.
JetBrains ReSharper - is an extension for Microsoft Visual Studio, which helps improve development efficiency and automate most routine procedures.
Use of ReSharper, you can create better code with less effort, it is easier for you to develop new projects, understand and optimize existing code faster. By spending less time on routine and repetitive procedures, you will be able to focus on trivial tasks.
1. Install Resharper.
2. Copy the "medicine" into a temporary directory, for example, C: \ dvt-jb-lic-server \
3.1 Start a command prompt as an administrator;
3.2 Change to the directory with the "medicine" by using "cd";
3.3 Install the license server:
x86: dvt-jb_licsrv.386.exe -mode install
x64: dvt-jb_licsrv.amd64.exe -mode install
3.4 The license server is established as a Windows service. If you want to remove it, use the "-mode uninstall";
3.5 Open services.msc, and start the service or restart Windows.
4.1 Open Visual Studio;
On the Visual Studio 4.2 bar, select -> Resharper -> Help -> License Information;
4.3 Open Manage License Servers window (with a wrench icon at the bottom right);
4.4 Insert the line in the field:
click Add, and then close the window;
4.5 In the License Information tick in the item "Use License Server", from the list, select the server that you specify.
After that, on the contrary of all installed products will have green check marks and the inscription "Floating ticket obtained from ...".