Bit depth: 32bit
Supported operating systems
▪ Microsoft® Windows 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10
Minimum system requirements
▪ Processor: 1 GHz
▪ RAM: 1 GB
▪ Graphics card: onboard
▪ Sound card: onboard
▪ Hard drive space: 200 MB for program installation, 600 MB for included loops
Internet connection: Program requires one-time registration.
Supported file formats
WAV, MP3, WMA, WMV, RM, WAV, AIF, PCA, und AC3
ACID Pro 7 software is a DAW powerhouse that combines full multitrack recording and mixing, MIDI sequencing, and looping functionality for a seamless studio production environment. More creative partner than production tool, ACID Pro 7 software inspires like nothing else. With its Transparent Technology design, ACID Pro 7 software removes typical barriers to the creative workflow so you can effortlessly transform ideas into real results.
1. Install the program.
2. Ensure that the program is not running.
3. Export the registry file and run the Keygen as administrator.
4. Select the product that you want to register (ACID Music Studio 10.0 Series).
5. Click "Patch" and specify the folder MAGIX then again patch MAGIX folder (patch plugins).
6. Run the program
- Copy the Serial Number from Keygen
- Select activation from another computer and fill out the form (items in bold, select both checkboxes)
- Copy of the activation code from Keygen