Bit depth: 64bit
• Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (64-bit)
• 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
• 1 GB drive space for program installation
• SSD or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
• 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
• OHCI-compatible IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
• USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
• Windows-compatible sound card
• DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
• Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
• Supported DVD-recordable drive (for DVD burning only)
• Supported BD-R / -RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc burning only)
• GPU-accelerated video processing and rendering requires an OpenCL ™ -supported NVIDIA®, AMD / ATI ™, or Intel® GPU with 512MB memory; 1 GB for 4K.
• Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
• Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
• Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
VEGAS Pro 13 is a contemporary NLE designed for complete creative control. New features include advanced archival tools, sophisticated audio metering, and the VEGAS Pro Connect mobile iPad companion app. VEGAS™ Pro 13 comes complete with DVD Architect™ Pro 6, Dolby® Digital Professional Encoder, and plug-in collections from FXHOME, NewBlueFX, and iZotope®.
1. Install the program.
2. Ensure that the program is not running.
3. Run Keygen as administrator.
4. Select the product that you want to register (Vegas Pro 13.0 (64 bit) Series).
5. Press "Patch" and specify the folder VEGAS
6. Run the program
- Copy of the Serial Number From Keygen
- Select activation from another computer and fill out the form (items in bold, select both checkboxes)
- Copy of the activation code from Keygen