Bit depth: 64bit
Language: English + Russian
- 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 10 (desktop OS), Windows 8.1 with the update KB2919355, Windows 7 SP1
- 64-bit (x64) Intel or AMD processor with a clock speed of 2 GHz (recommended Intel Xeon E3, Core i7 or comparable, with a frequency of 3 GHz or higher)
- 8 GB of RAM (20 GB recommended)
- Video adapter with a resolution of 1280x1024 with support for Direct3D 10 (Direct3D 11 or higher is recommended)
- We recommend scaling the workspace to 100%, 125%, 150% or 200%
- 40 GB of free disk space for installation
- Internet access for Autodesk 360, network boot and access to Subscription Aware
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.0 or compatible
- Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016 for iFeatures, iParts, iAssemblies, etc. Excel Starter, Network Office 365 and OpenOffice are not supported
- .NET Framework 4.6 or later
- Virtualization is supported on Citrix XenApp 7.6; Citrix XenDesktop 7.6
For complex models, complex injection molds and large products (more than 1000 parts)
- Intel Xeon E3, Core i7 or comparable, with a frequency of 3.3 GHz or higher
- 24 GB of RAM or more
- Video adapter supporting Direct3D 11 or higher
1) Install Inventor 2018 or Inventor Professional 2018 by selecting the desired components.
2) Copy the crack from the folder Crack to your hard drive. If you do not, it will not work correctly.
3) Run the program. A window opens prompting you to enter a serial number or use a network license. Select Enter a Serial Number. Agree to the privacy statement. In the licensing window that appears, click Activate. In the next window, use 111-11111111 as the serial number and 797J1 as the product code to install Inventor Professional 2018 or 208J1 to install the standard Inventor 2018, and then click "Next".
4) In the window that opens, you will be notified that your serial number is invalid. Click "Close" and confirm canceling the operation. The licensing window will reopen, where you will again have to click Activate. In the next window, use 111-11111111, 222-22222222 or 333-33333333 as the serial number and 797J1 as the product code to install Inventor Professional 2018 or 208J1 to install the standard Inventor 2018, and click "Next". In the window that opens, select I have an activation code from Autodesk.
5) On behalf of the administrator, launch the hard drive on the hard disk (right-click on the file and select "Run as Administrator" from the drop-down menu) and click the Patch button in the keygen window. A window with the message "Successfully patched" should appear.
6) In the Keygen Request field, copy the Request Code from the Autodesk licensing window, replacing it with the inscription "Paste Request here". After that, press the Generate button and transfer the resulting result from the Activation field of the keygen to the Activation Code field of the Autodesk licensing window. Click the "Next" button. You should see a message about the successful activation of the product.
ATTENTION! The generated Activation Code is somewhat longer than the keygen box allocated to it. Try not to lose some of the characters when copying. But, also, I want to note that this code is shorter than the space allocated for it in the Autodesk licensing window. The sixteenth field remains unfilled, and the fifteenth contains only one character - the letter Z. This does not prevent the activation.
7) Enjoy the registered version of the product!
Autodesk Inventor is a comprehensive set of solutions for machine-building 3D-design and documentation, development of cable and pipeline systems, designing molds and testing the performance characteristics of the products being developed. With Autodesk Inventor, engineers can integrate AutoCAD drawings and other 2D data into a single model, creating a virtual representation of the final product. Verification of the form, tolerances and functionality is carried out by means of the program long before the product is put into production.
Autodesk Inventor contains a full set of flexible tools for engineering 3D-design, product analysis, tooling, custom design and project data exchange. Autodesk Inventor helps you to go beyond 3D using digital prototyping technology, based on a highly accurate 3D model that allows you to design, visualize and analyze products before the first sample is manufactured. The technology of digital prototypes, implemented in Autodesk Inventor, provides an opportunity to improve the quality of products, reduce development costs and accelerate the introduction to the market.
Autodesk Inventor includes easy-to-use and closely interacting dynamic analysis and stress analysis tools that help you to analyze the behavior of parts and products in real-world conditions and quickly bring high-quality products to market. Autodesk Inventor automates key aspects of the process of designing molds for plastic parts, as well as wiring complex piping and cable networks. Thanks to these opportunities, the risk of errors is reduced and the competitiveness of the products is growing.