Year / Release Date: 09/15/2017
Developer: Cockos Incorporated
Developer's site: www.cockos.com/reaper/download.php0
Bit depth: 32bit, 64bit
System requirements: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10
Cockos REAPER is a full-fledged digital audio workstation for recording, editing, processing, voice acting, data and mastering and other forms of working with audio material.
- Wide possibilities of recording audio and midi;
- Flexible system of takes;
- VAP is not included in REAPER by default, which reduces the size of the installer to 10MB,
- nevertheless, the package includes, however, hundreds of JesuSonic audio and midi plugins written by different users;
- It is possible to connect VST, AU, DX plugins, extensions, Lua / EEL / Python scripts and specific VST plugins using the REAPER API;
- support for ReWire, OSC, MCU;
- All manipulations with audio are not destructive;
- virtually limitless customization capabilities, that is, the interface and functional settings are adjusted to their own needs in the work.