Bit depth: 64bit
System requirements: Version 3ds Max: Autodesk 3ds Max x64 version 2012-2017, Microsoft Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or newer).
Corona only works on x64-based systems.
Description: Corona Renderer - we meet a new, long-awaited version of the popular render plug-in. Really amazing innovation - LightMix - allows you to customize the lighting right during the render! A lot of new settings for postprocessing in the framebuffer and much more. It seems that now Vray is left behind. But, we hope that the Chaos Group will soon come up with something interesting!
1) Install the plugin.
2) Copy and replace the Corona_Release.dll file in the root folder of 3ds Max.
3) replace token-3dsmax.txt at the address% LOCALAPPDATA% \ CoronaRenderer \ (C: \ Users \ <user> \ AppData \ Local \ CoronaRenderer) or run the file Write_token-3dsmax.bat and he will do everything himself. Sometimes for the appearance of the folder \ CoronaRenderer it is required to run once 3ds Max
Who has a problem with an error to CONF-files - they are there to hike one of the config files forgot to put quotation marks. Come here
C: \ Users \ _username_ \ AppData \ Local \ Autodesk \ 3dsMax \ 2017 - 64bit \ ENU \ en-US \ plugcfg \ corona
There we find * .conf files, conf files, two pieces
Next, we find the string String system.workingDirectory = "C: \\ Users \\
And add quotes String system.workingDirectory = "C: \\ Users \\"
1) First, delete both * .conf files
2) Run the max-files * .conf will be resurrected automatically
3) Correct the fresh files by adding the missing quotes